“Warm and healing… high in antioxidants, anti inflammatory compounds and healthy fats, pure food for the soul.”
- 2 cups of almond milk or milk of choice (we used our strained blended almond paste*)
- 1 tablespoon honey or coconut syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Small pinch of black pepper and grated ginger (fresh is best)
Simply pour all ingredients into a small saucepan and bring to a light boil, whisk, reduce heat and drink warm.
You may also consume this chilled, but warm is best.
Strain if you have large pieces of ginger or if your turmeric milk is not super smooth.
* To make almond milk use 2 tablespoons of almond paste with 2 cups of water. Blend well until smooth and strain the milk to ensure the smoothest consistency.
GRAB THE INGREDIENTS