Two ways with tiger nuts- this makes a great overnight breakfast that is simply layered up in the morning!
- 3/4 Cup of Tiger Nut Milk (see our recipe here)
- 3 Tbs Chia Seeds
- 1/4 Tsp Vanilla Powder
- 1 Tsp Coconut Syrup
- 1/4 Cup of Granola
- Teaspoon of Tiger Nut Crunch
– Handful of Fresh Berries &
– Mix the chia seeds, tiger nut milk, vanilla powder and coconut syrup together and set aside for at least one hour.
– When ready to serve, add a handful of granola to the bottom of the serving bowl, add half the chia pudding, a layer of fresh fruit and then the remainder of the chia pudding.
-Finish with a sprinkle of granola and/or tiger nut crunch and eat immediately.