Download our FREE Tiger Nuts ebook with lots of simple, delicious recipes to make with all the Organic Tiger Nut Products we sell – Original Tiger Nuts, Peeled Tiger Nuts and Tiger Nut Flour. We’ve even got Organic Tiger Nut Oil now too in our New Edible Beauty line! Grab the Recipe Ebook here! and check out our favourite recipes from the book below with the featured products from the recipes.
– Mix the chia seeds, tiger nut milk, vanilla powder and coconut syrup together and set aside for at least one hour.
– When ready to serve, add a handful of granola to the bottom of the serving bowl, add half the chia pudding, a layer of fresh fruit and then the remainder of the chia pudding.
-Finish with a sprinkle of granola and eat immediately.
Makes 10 Squares
– 1 Heaped Cup of Peeled Tiger Nuts
– 1/2 Cup of Chopped Nuts and Dried Berries
– 1/3 Cup of Melted Coconut Oil
– 1/3 Cup of Natural Cocoa Powder
– 2-3 Tbsp Coconut Syrup
-Roughly chop the tiger nuts and set aside (quick pulse in blender is easiest)
-Mix the melted coconut oil, cocoa powder and coconut syrup together to create chocolate mix
– Pour chocolate mix over the chopped tiger nuts, chopped nuts and/or dried fruit mix until well coated with chocolate. Press the mixture firmly into the bottom of a loaf pan or small brownie tray (lined for easy removal) – should be roughly 1 inch thick. Chill for an hour until solid and then cut into squares.
Some of our Other Products Featured in our Tiger Nut Recipes:
- Our Organic Chia Seeds, High in Omega 3, Protein, Antioxidants and a Multitude of Nutrients just £6.49 a kilo here
- Our Delicious Coconut Blossom Syrup, Considered to have a Much Lower Glycemic Index than the Majority of Other Sugars and Syrups, 425ml just £5.99 here
- Our Dried Tart Montmorency Cherries, a Great Source of Vitamin C and Potassium and a Perfect Post Workout Snack, 500g just £7.99 here
and Introducing Our Brand New Organic Tiger Nut Oil in our new Edible Beauty range, a Lovely, Golden Brown Oil that’s High in Oleic Acid – Excellent for Keeping the Skin Hydrated. Pick up a 250ml glass bottle for £9.99 here!