This is an amazing Chocolate Tiffin. It’s also super easy to make, packed full of goodness and finished with the free from organic coconut sugar dark chocolate – delicious!
Makes 10 squares
- 100g dried fruit mix coarsely chopped
- 100g nuts coarsely chopped (I used walnuts and almonds)
- 20g puffed rice or puffed buckwheat (could use 50g GF biscuit crumbled like a more traditional tiffin)
- 60g coconut milk powder 30% dissolved in 50g hot water (you can also use 60% cmp which makes the tiffin a little firmer)
- 10g coconut sugar
- 100g coconut sugar dark chocolate
-Melt 50g of the dark chocolate and coconut sugar into the hot coconut milk powder mixture. Mix all the dry ingredients into the wet mix until well coated.
-Pack the mixture firmly into the bottom of a small lined cake pan or loaf tin (mixture should be 1 inch thick). Melt the remaining 50g dark chocolate and spread over the top of the mixture in an even layer.
-Chill until very firm and then slice into squares. Tip: pour boiling water over a sharp knife before slicing to help prevent the chocolate topping cracking.
GRAB THE INGREDIENTS