Get creative this Easter by making your own Easter Eggs!
- 150g of our Ecuadorian Arriba 74% Chocolate Couverture Drops
- chocolate egg moulds (2 small to medium half egg moulds)
- Melt the Chocolate Couverture Drops in a double boiler or in the microwave in 30 second increments. Melt the chocolate until 3/4 of the drops have melted and then remove it from the heat.
- Stir the chocolate until the rest of the chocolate drops have melted in.
- Spoon a small amount of chocolate into two chocolate half egg moulds and swirl it to get an even spread of chocolate.
- Allow the chocolate to set.
- Gently remove the chocolate eggs from the mould, gently tapping helps if the chocolate sticks.
- Use a little bit of melted chocolate to stick the eggs together.