Brighten up your day with this super simple 5 ingredient salad! Not only do our freeze dried cranberries add a pop of colour but the tart flavour of the cranberry works well with with the salty feta and sweet apple. The walnuts also add a nice crunch to this light salad.
Serves 2 (can easily make more)
- 2 cups of Mixed Greens (we used iceberg lettuce & pea shoots)
- 1/4 cup Freeze Dried Cranberries
- 1/3 cup Walnut Pieces
- 1 Apple (We used Pink Ladies apples) , sliced
- Feta, cubed
- Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
- Optional extras : 1 Avocado
-Lightly toast the walnuts in a dry pan on the stove top. Set aside to cool.
-Wash your salad base and place in your bowl.
-Add the feta, apple and a drizzle of rapeseed oil. Top with the cranberry and walnut pieces.
GRAB THE INGREDIENTS