This recipe is so super creamy and delicious. Perfect for those cold mornings when you need a little treat. And it’s gluten-free too!
Makes: 2-3 servings
- 1/2 cup porridge oats
- 1.5 cups hot water
- 4 tbsp coconut milk powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/2 cup Vegan Milk Chocolate Couverture Drops
- 2.5 tbsp Coconut Sugar (adjust to taste)
- 1/4 cup Desiccated Coconut
- In a measuring jug add the hot water and milk powder and whisk.
- Once combined add to a saucepan along with porridge oats, cocoa powder, coconut sugar, salt, vanilla powder, and half of the chocolate drops. Mix over low heat until completely combined and oats are softened. At this stage, add more water to fit your preference of thickness.
- Remove from heat and add most of the coconut, leaving some aside to add to the top.
- Transfer into a bowl and top with remaining chocolate drops and coconut.
GRAB THE INGREDIENTS
Organic Coconut Sugar 2.5kg Community Bulk Pack
Organic Vegan Milk Chocolate Couverture Drops 1KG
Organic Desiccated Coconut 1kg
Organic Natural Cocoa/Cacao Powder 1kg