This Recipe is a Family Favourite at Christmas Time, a perfect festive breakfast!
- 2/3 cup gluten free oats
- 1 tbs ground chia
- 1 cup non dairy milk (coconut milk works really well)
- 3 tbs mincemeat
- ½ heaped tsp each cinnamon and nutmeg (or to taste)
- 1 small nectarine (or any small orange) or our dried apricots (chopped)
- Handful of dried cranberries
- Topping: 2 tbs flaked almonds and a little coconut sugar if desired
-Peel and slice the orange into fingertip sized pieces. Mix all other ingredients together in a small bowl. Spoon into a greased oven dish min. 20x10cm and press the orange into the top of the mixture. Dust with sugar if desired.
-Bake at 180C for approx. 20 mins until the topping is golden. This also tastes great cold the next day!