This chocolate recipe is super easy and fun to do with the whole family. If cherry isn’t your style why not try adding some of our banana chips to add some extra crunch and sweetness.
Makes – 12 pieces
- 75g Unroasted Cocoa Butter
- 75g Icing Sugar
- 30g Peruvian Cocoa Mass Chunks
- 25g Milk Powder or Coconut Milk Powder
- 25g Unsweetened Cherries
- Chop cherries into small pieces and a few in half and add to silicone mould
- Set up a double boiler by placing a few inches of water to a pan and adding a slightly larger bowl on top. Ensure that the bowl is not touching the water. Bring water to a simmer over a medium- low heat.
- Grate Cocoa Butter into smaller piece to make it easier to melt without burning.
- Add Cocoa Butter to bowl and whisk gently.
- Grate or finely chop cocoa chunks.
- Once butter is melted add the cocoa chunks, icing sugar and milk powder and whisk.
- Allow too cool for a few minutes but do not let it solidify.
- Pour into chocolate mould or lined baking tin.
- Let cool in the fridge.
- Once cooled pop them out the mould and decorate!
We recommend keeping these chocolates in the fridge as they melt quickly at room temperature.
GRAB THE INGREDIENTS