Tiger nuts are naturally very crispy and so make a great base for these no-bake crispy squares. You could add extra nuts and dried fruit to make more of a Tiffin.
Makes 10 Squares
– 1 Heaped Cup of Peeled Tiger Nuts
– 1 cup of dried nuts and berries
– 1/3 Cup of Melted Coconut Oil
– 1/3 Cup of Natural Cocoa Powder
– 2-3 Tbsp Coconut Syrup
-Roughly chop the tiger nuts and set aside.
-Mix the melted coconut oil, cocoa powder and coconut syrup together
– Pour chocolate mix over the chopped tiger nuts/chopped nuts/dried fruit mix until well coated with chocolate. Press the mixture firmly into the bottom of a loaf pan or small brownie tray (lined for easy removal) – should be roughly 1 inch thick. Chill for an hour until solid and then cut into squares.