The RFS60 No Quibble Quality and Value Guarantee
The RealFoodSource team are passionate about balancing food quality and value while clamping down on food waste. Our mission is to be transparent about real foods and to build trust with our customers who share our values.
As part of our customer partnership, your satisfaction is guaranteed. If a product is for any reason not up to scratch, or you have discovered better value, we offer a generous, no-quibble 60-day returns policy with the following terms and conditions:
- Returns must be requested within 60 days of order receipt. No if’s or but’s, so we advise to only purchase when planning to use the foods, rather than store for months. Please see our information on best before dates for further information. Best Before Dates
- Customers Must be able to print returns Labels.
- Rejected products must be returned in its original RealFoodSource packaging. Decanting foods is considered acceptance, so check and test foods while still in the original packaging.
- All products must be returned for refund and posted back within 7 working days of receipt of the returns label. The provided return label will expire after 7 working days and the customer will then be responsible for any shipping costs. Products must be returned for refund. Only one returns label for up to 30kg is provided per order.
- We can only refund one opened bag of each product, Please do not open multiple bags of the same product. If one is faulty, assume the rest are too, and we’ll happily process the return for one opened and the rest unopened.
- The RFS60 guarantee is limited to 3 opened products per order. With our high quality and value standards, It is improbable that there would be a high number of issues, therefore any above the three, will be dealt with as per usual terms and conditions of refund only if spoilage, damage, or significantly not as described can be confirmed. Unopened products can be returned free up to 30kg in weight. Customers are responsible for return costs for weights over 30kg.
- We only refund what has been returned. If a significant amount of any item returned has been consumed, we will only provide a refund for the pro-rata value for the amount returned. For example, 500g returned from a 1kg product will result in a 50% refund of the value of the product etc. Of course, we do not deduct if a nut or two have been tested.
- Northern Ireland and remote/offshore. We are only able to offer our full RFS60 guarantee to UK mainland customers. We offer the no quibble guarantee to Northern Ireland and remote/offshore, but are unable to offer free returns to these areas at this time, so customers in these areas will be responsible for any return shipping costs.
Before returning we kindly ask our customers to consider our mission to eradicate food waste with the following:
Sometimes a product may not be to your taste, but is its quality truly below par? Are you just trying out a product you have never tasted before? As per our mission to keep prices low whilst eradicating food waste, before returning, we kindly ask that customers consider the following:
All our products adhere to our strict supplier quality specifications and we perform visual and taste checks prior to packing our products. We never knowingly sell anything below RealFoodSource quality standards, which we trust you will find to be well above industry standards.
While we do find homes for any returned foods such as animal use, the extra transportation and processing significantly adds to overall waste, increased costs and therefore impacts our great prices!
Please note, RealFoodSource reserve the right to revoke our guarantee to individual customers when we believe our guarantee is being consistently misused to send back foods with no issues, resulting in unnecessary food waste, or requesting multiple pre-paid returns labels, due to not returning within the specified time period.