This is our superb edible natural cocoa butter chunks for creating fine chocolate. We now supply this butter in drop form for easy weighing and melting.
Our natural cocoa butter is obtained from the finest criollo peruvian cocoa beans which are fermented and roasted for flavour and then pressed to separate the butter from the cocoa solids.
Note that this cocoa butter is from roasted cocoa beans. Cocoa and cacao mean the same thing. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocoa_bean. A cocoa bean is a cacao bean whether roasted or not. Raw food marketers unfortunately promote the idea that cocoa is roasted and processed while cacao is raw when there is actually no difference. To avoid confusion we use cacao and cocoa when referring to our cocoa products, whether they are roasted or not (raw). We also sell Big Tree Farms cocoa/cacao which is the only verified “raw” cacao produced under temperatures below 46 degrees.
This product is sold against specification, please review the product specification for full details prior to purchase.
Typical values per 100g:
Total Fat(g) 100.0 of which saturates(g) 59.7, Protein(g) 0, Carbohydrates(g) 0 of which sugars(g) 0, Salt(g) <0.01
Please be aware that products bought in bulk packaging are not subject to the RFS60 guarantee. Terms and conditions of products bought under the RFS Bulk brand are as follows:
- Products are bought to RFS specification which is accepted at point of purchase.
- All issues must be quantified and reported within 7 days
- All returns are at RFS’s discretion and if found not to be a valid complaint, they will not be accepted
- If more than one carton of a product is delivered, RFS will only accept the return of one open carton.
- If several cartons have been opened, RFS will only issue credit for a single return
- To offer the best value, our bulk products are sold as imported in original packaging, these are often within unsealed liners. If you require a sealed retail pack then we have these packs available sold separately.
We only refund what has been returned. If a significant amount of any item returned has been consumed, we will only provide a refund for the pro-rata value for the amount returned